“The doctor of the future will give no medication, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” – Thomas A Edison
At Indian River Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine, we enjoy treating patients that desire optimal health and wellbeing. While acupuncture can provide quick relief, we know there is often deeper work to do to get the body truly healthy and keep it that way. Our patients are not looking for a superficial fix, but rather to become an active part of their own healing process. When this collaboration takes place between patient and practitioner, patients experience greater benefit from treatment and feel empowered to live a healthy life.
Top 10 Reasons Patients Choose Us
- Our team of four amazing practitioners is passionate about providing patients the best in natural health care. We offer time-tested and clinically proven solutions to your health challenges that are safe for patients of all ages, babies thru adults.
- We’re the only office to have a MD (Medical Doctor) on staff who left her career in western medicine to practice acupuncture. Find out why Dr. Christine Nielson made the switch, click here: Christine Nielson Bio
- With over 30 years combined experience, our practitioners have diverse expertise and unique specialties allowing us to pair you with the best practitioner to meet your needs.
- We spend quality time with you, listening and giving you our full attention. You’re the top priority when in the treatment room.
- We find and treat the root cause of your ailments in addition to treating your symptoms to create a much deeper healing experience. We view you as an individual and create a unique treatment plan according to your needs. No one-size-fits-all approach here!
- We value patient education and participation. We fully inform you of our findings, clearly explain how we’ll treat you and what you can do to ensure the best results.
- We invest in continuing education. We believe training does not end upon graduation from acupuncture college. We dedicate countless hours every year learning how to better help our patients.
- Quality matters to us! From the needles we use and the non-toxic paint on our walls, to the beautiful decor and the products we carry... everything has been chosen with care to offer you the best experience possible.
- We truly love what we do and feel honored and grateful to care for you and your family.
For more on our team of practitioners, click here: OUR TEAM